Family Interventions are when a group of family and/or friends gather to express concern and love for a loved one. Family trauma interventions help a family stuck in patterns, illness, dysfunction or addiction move into health and happiness. Our staff leads families, like yours, thru family interventions in a safe and effective approach. We find the most suitable facilities for the individual and transport them to treatment. We can also find local resources such as, family therapy, community support groups, treatment for adolescents and more.
Key Points Regarding Family Interventions
- Its common for impaired families to report feeling alone, angry, scared or unsure where to turn.
- Without professional help impaired families worsen.
- Intervention is aimed to move the family out of crisis and into healing.
- Intervention is appropriate for all with addictive or mental health disorders.
- Our interventions are not presented as ultimatums, rather oppertunities for the entire family to move into recovery.
- Just as those with addictive disorders gain tolerance, families gain tolerance to the addicts odd behaviors.
- Addiction is not a phase people grow out of.
- We can help you find treatment, family therapy and other resources nationwide.
Family Intervention works. If you have any questions about these services, please call our toll free hotline at 888-435-7960.
For Assistance Call Our National Helpline 1-888-435-7960